The (r)evolutionary Chair One gives you lounge chair comfort in a super-strong and ultra-lightweight package.
Helinox's Chair One has revolutionised the camping chair market since it was introduced in 2012. It offers never seen before combination of Strength, comfort and compatibility. Now considered a true icon it is winning the hearts of walkers, motorbike riders, cyclists and other outdoors adventurers throughout Australia.
|Ground to seat base*:
||Approx 27 cm
||Carry bag has two large loops and webbing ladder
||TH72M alloy by DAC
||Printed on inside of carry bag
*Approximate distance from the ground to the lowest point of seat base when the chair is empty.
The secret to Chair One's success?
THE VERY BEST MATERIALS:
- Advanced TH72M alloy by DAC for the frame.
- High-strength nylon hubs.
- Premium seat fabrics and reinforcing panels.
- Strong & durable stitching.
CLEVER DESIGN FEATURES:
- Packed length: 35 cm.
- Linking the frame sections with elastic shock-cord means the chair almost assembles itself.
- The frame is designed with an amount of 'flex' so it can mould itself to your body shape.
- Carry bag can be attached to frame for storage.
- Webbing ladder and two large loops on the carry bag for easy attachment to a backpack, bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Optimum comfort from such a compact package.
- The optional Ground Sheet prevents the legs from sinking into sand or soft ground. (sold separately)
- The optional Seat Warmer is filled with duck feather and keeps you warm and cosy on cool nights around the campfire. (sold separately)
- Optional 'Rocking Foot One' is a removable rocker accessory that converts Chair One to a rocking chair. Has the added benefit of allowing the chair to tilt forwards – handy when tending a stove on the ground. (sold separately)
- A set of 4 removable 'Ball Feet' is available to help prevent legs from sinking in muddy ground. Ball Feet are easier to clean than a Ground Sheet in this situation. (sold separately)