Smith Guide's Choice Sunglasses - Tortoise Frame
A no-compromise pair of sunnies that won't let you down.
The Guide's Choice Sunglasses from Smith feature their latest 8-base ChromaPop Technology, cutting down on glare and enrichening colours. There is a smudge and moisture-resistant coating on each pair to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance. The Guide's Choice has 100% UV protection to keep you safe when outdoors as well as an Anti-Reflective coating improving clarity and cutting down on eye strain.
The frame has a medium to large wraparound with megol pads on the nose and temple to keep them in place so you don't need to worry about any accidental falls. If you need even more security, there is an included sunglasses leash which is detachable. To add to the already secure glasses, there are premium Italian spring hinges that adjust to your head to have a perfect fit every time. If you're sight fishing for huge trout or just need a super high-quality daily pair, the Smith Guide's Choice Sunglasses are a fantastic choice.
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite polarised glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+ lenses are polarised to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural colour to make the details pop
- ChromaPop Glass polarised lenses cut glare and enhance colour and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Integrated, detachable sunglasses leash, hard case and microfibre bag included