Sea To Summit Ikos TR2 2 Person Tent
Elevate your camping experience to legendary heights!
Inspired by the acclaimed Telos Tension Ridge tents, the Sea to Summit Ikos TR2 Tent combines exceptional liveability with unparalleled set-up versatility for backpacking and vehicle-supported camping.
Crafted with Sea to Summit's outstanding material quality and meticulous attention to detail, the Ikos TR2 Tent sets the bar high. The unique tension ridge design maximises head height and allows for strategic vent placement for reduced condensation. Discover ample storage space through four inner pockets and two gear lofts while the machined aluminium pole feet and rainfly C-clips ensure effortless pitching.
Supported by a durable DAC MX pole set, the 68D polyester ripstop rainfly is flame retardant-free and treated with a C0 non-PFC DWR for enhanced performance. With a rectangular floor spacious enough to accommodate two regular rectangular sleeping mats and boasting a hydrostatic head of 4,000mm, the Ikos TR2 Tent offers home away from home comfort.
Unleash boundless comfort as you expand your horizons in the Sea To Summit Ikos TR2 Tent.
- Unique Tension Ridge maximises the livable space versus the footprint of the tent, offering a lot more room around the head and shoulders
- Tension Ridge allows for a wide vent at the highest point of the tent, helping minimise condensation build-up. Unlike most vent designs, the Apex Vent doesn't require a mesh panel to maintain tension across the fly-allowing up to 70% better airflow, unrestricted by mesh
- Control airflow to manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions by opening or closing the Baseline Vents. Face one of the Baseline Vents into the wind for the most effective airflow
- Multiple configuration options means our tents adapt to the weather or your activity. Enjoy Fly Only Mode. Inner Only Mode, Dry Set-Up, Partial Fly Mode, Classic Mode
- Our unique Quick Connect Foot means in wet weather, you can set the fly up first and take it down last to keep your inner dry
- The inner mesh panels are engineered for maximum airflow while maintaining no-see-um and sandfly insect protection
- Design Type: Freestanding
- Performance: 3-Season
- Door Count: 2
- Canopy Fabric: 20-denier polyester mesh
- Door Fabric: 68-denier polyester
- Rainfly Fabric: 68-denier polyester
- Pole Material: Anodised aluminium
- Floor Area: 2.9m2
- Floor Dimensions: 135cm x 215cm
- Claimed Minimum Trail Weight: 2154g
- Claimed Packed Weight: 2371g
- Packed Size: 17.5cm x 50cm
- Peak Height: 105cm
- Pole Diameter: 8.5mm and 9mm
- Vestibule Area: 1.65m2