All-season comfort, explicitly designed for women.
Sea to Summit's Ether Light Insulated sleeping mat for women has been designed with women in mind. With a women's specific shape featuring a wider hip and narrower shoulder areas, it is also engineered with extra insulation. This thicker THERMOLITE layer in the women's mat and a unique Delta Core profile creates a warmer core body zone.
The Air Sprung cells in the mat act like a pocket sprung mattress. As each cell deforms independently, the mat conforms to your body shape, which makes it feel softer, and more comfortable, with more points of your body in contact with the mat.
Sea to Summit has used their multi-function valve on the Ether Light mat, which is an integrated inflation and deflation valve. This means you can inflate the mat with a one-way valve preventing the loss of air, deflate the mat rapidly and fine-tuning the amount of air for comfort, all in one compact, low profile unit.
All-round this is the lightest and most compact mat designed specifically with women in mind.
- Extra thick (XT) loop baffle Air Sprung Cells.
- Ultra-fresh anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth.
- Multi=function high flow rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Included Pillow Lock system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to the mat.
- Includes and Airstream Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
||13 x 28cm
||12 x 24cm
Construction and Materials
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches.
- Exkin Platinium is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinium thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user.
- THERMOLITE insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Mat: 100% nylon; Valve: 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% polyester; Stuff Sack: 100% nylon.