Sea to Summit Alto TR2 Tent
Experience ultimate, ultralight camping comfort with Sea to Summit's Alto TR2 Tent weighing just 1.3kg - The Perfect Shelter for Your Next Adventure!
The Sea to Summit Alto TR2 Tent is a top-of-the-line shelter designed to provide exceptional performance in any weather. Built with premium materials and innovative features, this tent is ideal for hiking, camping, and any outdoor adventure where you need a reliable shelter.
The Alto TR2 Tent is made with a high-quality, 15-denier nylon flysheet that is both lightweight and durable, ensuring you can pack it up and carry it on your back without any added weight. The flysheet is also treated with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish, which helps keep you dry in heavy rain.
One of the critical features of the Alto TR2 is its innovative Tension Ridge System, which creates a strong, stable structure that can withstand strong winds and heavy rain. This system uses a combination of poles and guy lines to create a tensioned ridge that helps to distribute weight evenly across the tent while also raising the area of the tent, creating more room inside.
The Alto TR2 Tent is designed with thoughtful features that make it easy to set up and use. These include a unique pack design allowing you to split the tent into three pieces for weight distribution, lightweight, ultra-durable colour-coded DAC poles and much more. Overall, the Sea to Summit Alto TR2 Tent is an exceptional shelter that combines innovative design features with high-quality materials and construction.
- Tension Ridge raises the tent's shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates truly higher doors for easier entry and more vestibule storage
- Colour-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL poleset and quick connect pole feet make for easy set-up
- Made for longevity and superior waterproof performance by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminium hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly
- FairShare storage system: tent packs into three stuff sacks to split the load. After set-up, stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets
- Lightbar: add a headlamp and secure the tent pole storage sack to the apex of the tent for soft even illumination
- Rainfly can be set up first for a dry set-up and takedown
- Includes 9 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and 4 removable Ground Control Guy Lines with custom attachment toggles
Construction and Materials
- The 15cm deep 15D nylon tub floor is rated to 1200mm hydrostatic head - ultralight, waterproof and durable
- Ultra-lightweight 15D polyester mesh inner for maximum ventilation. Its green colour provides excellent visibility
- Silicone / Polyether Polyurethane coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance
- The poles of the Tension Ridge are swept upwards - not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tent's shape, providing significantly more liveable space
- Apex Vent - at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent
- Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in
- Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminium clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break
- Design Type: Semi Freestanding
- Door Count: 2 Doors / 1 Pole
- Fabric - Canopy: 15-denier polyester mesh
- Fabric - Floor: 15-denier ripstop nylon
- Fabric - Rain Fly: 15-denier ripstop nylon
- Footprint Included: No
- Pole Material: Aluminium DAC TH72M
- Season Rating: 3-Season
|Alto TR2 - Two Person Ultralight Tent
|215 cm x 135 cm x 97 cm
|Claimed Fly + Footprint Pitch Weight Weight
|Claimed Minimum Trail Weight
|13 cm x 53 cm
|Claimed Packed Weight
|8.7 mm and 9.5 mm