Sea to Summit Alto TR1 Tent
Introducing the Sea to Summit Alto TR1 Tent - Lightweight, Versatile, and Built to Last!
The Sea to Summit Alto TR1 Tent is a premium-quality shelter designed for hikers, backpackers, and outdoor enthusiasts who demand the best performance and durability. This tent's innovative design maximizes interior space while minimizing weight, setup time, and size, making it ideal for solo adventurers who need a lightweight and compact shelter.
Made from high-quality materials, the Sea to Summit Alto TR1 Tent is built to withstand the rigours of the great outdoors. The waterproof and breathable fly and floor ensure you stay dry and comfortable, even in wet and humid conditions.
The tent's DAC aluminium poles are strong and lightweight, providing excellent stability in windy situations. The tent's Dac aluminium pole design makes setup quick and easy, so you can spend more time exploring the great outdoors and less time setting up camp. The tent's vestibule provides ample space for storing gear and cooking meals.
With its superior performance, lightweight design, and easy setup, the Sea to Summit Alto TR1 Tent will surely become your go-to shelter for all your adventures.
- Tension Ridge raises the tent's shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates truly higher doors for easier entry and vestibule storage
- Colour-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL poleset and quick connect pole feet make for easy setup
- Made for longevity and superior waterproof performance by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminium hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly
- FairShare storage system: tent packs into 3 stuff sacks to split the load. After setup, stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets
- Lightbar: add a headlamp and secure the tent pole storage sack to the apex of the tent for soft even illumination
- Rainfly can be setup first for a dry setup and takedown
- Includes 9 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and 4 removable round Control Guy Lines with custom attachment toggles
- Compatible with LINK FOOTPRINT*
Construction and Materials
- The 15cm deep 15D nylon tub floor is rated to 1200mm hydrostatic head - ultralight, waterproof and durable
- Ultra-lightweight 15D polyester mesh inner for maximum ventilation. Its dark grey colour provides excellent visibility
- Silicon / Polyether Polyurethane coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance
- The poles of the Tension Ridge are swept upwards - not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tent's shape, providing significantly more livable space
- Apex Vent - at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent
- Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in
- Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminium clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break
- Design Type: Semi Freestanding
- Canopy Fabric: 15-denier polyester mesh
- Rain Fly Fabric: 15-denier ripstop nylon
- Pole Material: Aluminium DAC TH72M
- Door Count: 1 door / 1 pole
- Floor Fabric: 15-denier ripstop nylon
- Footprint Included: No
- Season Rating: 3 season
|Alto TR1 - One-Person Ultralight Tent|
|Floor Area||1.81 m2|
|Floor Dimensions||215 cm x 107 cm x 61 cm|
|Fly + Footprint Pitch Weight||781 g|
|Minimum Trail Weight||938 g|
|Packed Size||10 cm x 48 cm|
|Packed Weight||1110 g|
|Peak Height||108 cm|
|Pole Diameter||8.7mm and 9.5 mm|
|Vestibule Area||0.7 m2|