Sage Maverick Single Handed Saltwater Fly Rod
The Maverick from Sage has been designed to maximise quick-shot opportunities with a powerful tip section that drives the casting load down to lower sections. This helps you, as the caster, fire quick efficient casts and helps you make the most of any finite opportunities. The Maverick features a responsive blank, giving anglers the ability to quickly pick up and re-cast, changing direction to where the fish are heading next. This seriously stout blank also helps the angler effectively lift heavy fish to the surface when they go deep.
With a true saltwater-specific backbone and design, the Maverick is ready for any salty challenge you want to throw at it.
- Konnetic Technology - improved accuracy is a result of smoother tracking and increased speed and line control.
- Pacific Blue blank colour.
- Charcoal primary thread wraps with light grey trim wraps.
- Oversized Fuji ceramic stripper guides.
- Oversized resistant anodised aluminium reel seat in Matte slate.
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in the reel seat.
- Super grade full wells cork handle with cork/EVA fighting butt.
- Extended full wells cork handle with cork/EVA fighting butt, on 1486-4 model.
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and blue model tag.
- Matte black powder-coated aluminium rod tube with Sage medallion.