Rab Neutrino Pro 900 Sleeping Bag (-22C)
The pinnacle of winter sleeping bags has arrived.
The Rab Neutrino Pro 900 Sleeping Bag is an ultra-warm, premium winter sleeping bag for the coldest conditions. Every aspect of the Neutrino Pro 900 has been meticulously designed to be as warm as possible. This starts with the 900g of the highest quality 800FP European Goose Down for an ultra-warm -22ºC sleep limit. Due to the 800FP down, the Neutrino Pro 900 packs down relatively small for its warmth rating at a claimed weight of 1350g.
The tapered mummy shape reduces unused space around the foot box for a cocoon effect, while the chevron baffle design saves weight and prevents down migration, to take full advantage of the high lofting down. To further reduce drafts from entering the bag and prevent heat loss, the draft collar with a comfortable drawcord and zipper baffles are oversized, emphasising warmth and comfort. To combat morning dew and damp conditions, the Neutrino Pro 900 features YKK zippers and a hydrophobic finish to keep the down lofted and doing its job. If you're sick of being cold when winter camping, choose the Rab Neutrino Pro 900 Sleeping Bag.
For a guide on how to buy a sleeping bag, click here.
Rab tests their sleeping bags out in the real world to gain a more accurate representation of the true lower limit of their sleeping bags. This rating is known as the Rab Sleep Limit and typically falls close to the EN Lower Limit.
- Rab Sleep Limit: -22ºC
- Claimed Weight: Reg - 1350g, XL - 1440g
- 20D Pertex Quantum Pro recycled nylon ripstop (40gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish - 900g
- Weight saving chevron baffle design, reduces down migration and optimises core warmth
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- Close fitting adjustable neck baffle design for decreased heat loss
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic filled baffle to trap warmth
- Adjustable hood closure system with elasticated drawcord and cordlock
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti-snag internal zip guard
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Waterproof roll-top compression sack included
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire UK
- Main Material: 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating
- Lining Material: 100% recycled polyamide
- Tapered Mummy Shape
|Sleeping Bag Length
|Max User Height
|Internal Shoulder Girth
|Internal Hip Girth
|Internal Foot Girth
|45cm x 28cm
|45cm x 28cm