Rab Alpine 400 Down Sleeping Bag (-5C)
A lightweight and feature-packed sleeping bag ready for adventure
Great for 3-4 season use, the Rab Alpine 400 Down Sleeping Bag is an excellent value-for-money sleeping bag. With a 20D Pertex Quantum nylon construction and hydrophobic finish, this sleeping bag is windproof, water-resistant, soft feeling and lightweight. These traits amalgamate into a sleeping bag perfect for spring conditions and our Australian winter.
The Rab Alpine 400 Down Sleeping Bag features a chevron baffle design to minimise unnecessary fabric, keep weight to a minimum, and reduce down-migration for maximum core warmth. The tapered mummy shape also allows excess material to be kept to a minimum adding to the lightweight nature of the sleeping bag. With the ability to compress down into a very small package, the Alpine 400 from Rab will go wherever the trail takes you.
For a guide on how to buy a sleeping bag, click here.
Rab tests their sleeping bags out in the real world to gain a more accurate representation of the true lower limit of their sleeping bags. This rating is known as the Rab Sleep Limit and typically falls close to the EN Lower Limit.
- Rab Sleep Limit: -5 degrees Celcius
- EN Temperature Rating: Comfort: -1 Celcius, Limit: -7 Celcius, Extreme: -25 Celcius
- 20D Pertex Quantum nylon ripstop (36gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish
- Weight saving chevron baffle design on upper torso, reduces down migration and optimises core warmth
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- 3-dimensional shaped down-filled neck collar to seal in warmth
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down-filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti-snag internal zip guard
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire UK
- Outer: 100% polyamide, Lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- Tapered Mummy Shape
|Sleeping Bag Length||215 cm||230 cm|
|Max. User Height||185 cm||200 cm|
|Internal Shoulder Girth||160 cm||162 cm|
|Internal Hip Girth||134 cm||136 cm|
|Internal Foot Girth||102 cm||104 cm|
|Pack Size||35 x 20 cm||35 x 20 cm|