You don't want to be left in the dark, do you?
A sensible adventurer will always have Petzl's e+Lite emergency headlamp with them. You can always have the ultra-light, super compact headlamp at the ready inside it's durable carry case and it can be stored with it's batteries for 10 years in a backpack, vest, or emergency kit. It's white or red, continuous 50-lumen lighting (or strobe lighting) will help you to see, or be seen. A whistle is built into the elastic headband which allows you to signal an emergency if needed. It weighs only 26g - making it the perfect emergency headlamp.
- It can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years.
- The white lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark.
- In emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance.
- A locking on/off switch is featured to prevent accidental operation
- It can withstand extreme temperatures: -30å¡ C to +60å¡ C and it is waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7).