Petzl e+Lite Emergency Headlamp - 30 Lumens
You don't want to be left in the dark, do you?
A sensible adventurer will always have Petzl's e+Lite emergency headlamp with them. You can always have the ultra-light, super-compact headlamp at the ready inside its durable carry case and it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a backpack, vest, or emergency kit.
It's white or red, continuous 30-lumen lighting (or strobe lighting) will help you to see, or be seen. A whistle is built into the elastic headband, which allows you to signal an emergency if needed. It weighs only 26g - making it the perfect emergency headlamp.
- It can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years.
- The white lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark.
- In emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance.
- A locking on/off switch is featured to prevent accidental operation.
- It can withstand extreme temperatures: -30ºC to +60ºC and it is waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)