Patagonia Women's Triolet Technical Alpine Jacket - Black
A reliable jacket is vital when you're pursuing any of Australia's spectacular alpine environments and the Triolet is exactly what you need.
The waterproof, three-layer GORE-TEX Triolet is a jack-of-all-trades alpine - built for ascending mountains and tackling rough weather. The Triolet is a simple combination of both traditional & modern elements and the feature-rich shell is designed to perform well in heavy snow, driving wind and torrential rain. The jacket includes a robust inner lining and a tough polyester outer shell with a durable water repellent finish to fend off any wet weather. The two-way adjustable hood is helmet compatible and includes a laminated visor that blends protection with optimal visibility, while the traditional cord locks in the hood and hem provide quick adjustment.
- An interior stretch mesh catch-all pocket stores any small essentials.
- The two chest and hand warmer pockets are clear of harness and pack lines for efficiency.
- The two-way, low-bulk, watertight coated zippers are featured on the pit zips and external pockets.
- Low-profile cuff closures.
- Full-reach gusseted underarm panels provide mobility and movement and an elasticised pant attachment strap at the inside lower back eliminates gaps.
- 518 g (18.3 oz).
- Made in Vietnam.