Patagonia Women's Regulator Fleece R2 Jacket - Big Sur Blue
As the morning sun slips over the horizon, bringing to life a new day - those early morning starts won't feel quite as crisp in the R2 Jacket.
This Regulator fleece Jacket has a highly refined construction with fabric that traps heat and breathes freely, yet is super light and compressible. The main body heavily relies on high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro recycled polyester fabric that is soft and stretchy, and R1 Polartec Power Grid high/low grid panels wrap each cuff, and then run along the underside of the arms and down the sides to improve fit, mobility and comfort range.
The cuff design employs a spiral-stitch construction that won't constrict your forearms when you push up the sleeves; the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage go easy on the neck and chin; Sonic/Stitch seam construction on all zippers reduces bulk; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps; zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two hand warmers, above harness line), while the hand warmers' pocket bags double as stealthy internal mesh drop-in pockets. Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly; with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
- R1 Polartec Power Dry high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance.
- Refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs.
- Centre-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Discreet on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage.
- One left chest pocket and two high hand warmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets.