Heading across to Perisher or Thredbo? Patagonia's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket will allow you to hang around for either a week or a year.
Patagonia have updated this piece this season with an attached hood, lighter weight insulation package for better versatility and an exposed waterproof centre front zip. The Snowbelle is a fully featured H2No Performance Standard 2 layer Jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of movement.
This fully waterproof jacket combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to keep you warm even in the nastiest of weather. Built with soft to the touch yet tough H2No Performance Standard 2 layer polyester shell(70% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather. Lightweight 80g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) insulation in the body and 40g in the arms feels soft, wraps you in warmth and stays that way even when wet. A 100% polyester lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers.
Other features include a 2 way adjustable, helmet compatible hood (with laminated visor), a low profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants, articulated sleeves with pit zips for ventilation, and fleece panels at the neck and chin. Zippered pockets include 2 hand warmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There is also an internal drop in pocket for goggles and gloves. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Durable and soft to the touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80g in the body and 40g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy.
- Helmet compatible, 2 way adjustable hood with low profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing.
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility.
- Low profile powder skirt with webbing loop at centre back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants.
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop in for goggles or gloves.
- Concealed RECCO reflector.
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2 layer, 4.7oz 75 denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2oz 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: (arms) 40g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled); (body) 80g Therogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved.