Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pants
Freedom to move whether you're outside hiking or in the yoga studio.
Patagonia's Happy Hike Studio pants will have you happily hiking in comfort thanks to a wide waistband and lightweight, four-way stretch-woven material. You'll feel even better knowing they are Fair Trade Certified sewn from recycled materials. Your hands are kept warm with drop-in handwarmer pockets. Plus, there's room for your keys, snacks and cash (for a post-class coffee) with rear pockets and an additional zippered thigh pocket.
The model is 5'9" and is wearing a size small.
- Made from lightweight 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex blend with a four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The waistband is made from 81% NetPlus postconsumer recycled nylon. NetPlus is made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution.
- The knitted, elasticised waistband allows for mobility and comfort.
- Elasticised cuffs at the ankles allow the length to be adjusted, cuffs can be pushed all the way up to your calves.
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail.
- Two rear pockets, one with a secure zipper.
- Simple secure welt pocket at the thigh (zippered).
- Mid-rise, regular fit.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn in Vietnam The people who made these pants earned a premium for their labor.
- Claimed weight: 265g.