Patagonia Women's Bivy Jacket
The Women's Bivy Jacket is a must-have for surviving winter in style!
This lightweight, water-resistant and warm jacket has undergone a few minor improvements that have made a big difference to the look, fit and feel of the Bivy. The western-style yoke is still made with 100% recycled nylon fabric and the body is now 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish it will protect you from light rain.
With a wide and cosy wide baffle construction, the Bivy is great for layering and perfect for really cold wet days. It’s insulated with a 600-fill-power 100% recycled down that’s been reclaimed from duck and goose products, making the Bivy a seriously warm winter jacket. Fitted with two exterior heritage style handwarmer pockets to make sure on cold days your hands stay snug and warm, and an inner chest pocket with a secure reverse coil zipper closure so you can stash small personal items like your phone and keys.
The Bivy Jacket isn’t audacious or over the top, in fact, it’s rather minimalist. With reduced bulk it’s easily compressed and packable for travelling and day trips. So, for cold winter days where you need to layer up, whether you’re heading to the mountains for the weekend, or exploring the backcountry with your bestie, grab your beanie, your boots and Bivy (and maybe some snacks for the road!).
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down that’s been reclaimed from duck and goose products
- Wide baffle construction makes it great for layering
- Flat metal closures down the front of the jacket
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders
- Two exterior heritage style handwarmer pockets, inner chest pocket with a secure reverse coil zipper closure
- Straight hem and side seam, maintained original fit
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Claimed Weight 516g
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta
- Yoke: 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill_power 100% recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- The shell fabric is certified as blue sign approved