Patagonia Stealth Pack Vest
Packed full of features, the Patagonia Stealth Vest Pack is a staple for long days on the water
The Stealth Pack Vest is an iconic fly fishing vest from Patagonia now revamped with a new lightweight, 100% recycled design. The suspension technology featured in the Stealth Pack Vest carries from Patagonia's trail running vests for an athletic fit and all-day comfort.
As the name suggests, the Stealth Vest is water-resistant, quiet, and body-conforming to not inhibit your casting stroke. There are various velcro chest pockets, zippered internal mesh pockets and back pockets that fit a day's worth of gear comfortably. Looking for the most comfortable fly-fishing vest you can get your hands on? Look no further, the Patagonia Stealth Pack Vest is the one to check out.
Note: Size small refers to Small/Medium, and size Large refers to Large/X-Large. We recommend choosing the size you most commonly wear in a T-Shirt.
- 100% Recycled Fabric
- Two Zippered Back Pockets
- Hydration Compatible
- Two Large Fly-Box Pockets
- Floatant Pocket
- Comfortable Wear and Ride
- Zippered Security Pockets
- Rod Holder, Fly Patch, Forcep dock
- Adjustable Front Closure
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight: 574g
- Body: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit mesh
- Pockets: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU face coating and a TPU back coating
- Contrast: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/ 34% spandex power mesh
- Largest Front Pockets: 20cm H x 10cm W x 4cm D
- Main Back Pocket: 38cm x 33cm pleated
- Second Back Pocket: 19cm x 30cm pleated
- 12L Capacity