Patagonia Men's Capilene Medium Weight Bottoms
Patagonia's classic all round polyester baselayer is made from 100% recycled content. The Men's Capilene Midnight bottoms are warm, breathable, quick drying and feature HeiQ Fresh durable odour control making them Patagonia's most versatile baselayer.
The Capilene Midnight bottoms can be worn as a stand alone piece or under layers to keep you dry and comfortable during those high exertion cooler activities. The smooth face makes these comfortable to wear, while the slight stretch gives you a full range of movement. The diamond grid pattern on the surface rests lightly on you skin to trap heat and the hollow-core yarn construction increases wicking performance and speeds drying time.
- Soft smooth face for easy layering and built in HeiQ Fresh durable odour control.
- Soft brushed fast drying elastic waist adds next to skin comfort.
- Locker loop make hand drying easy.
- Capilene Midnight fabric has a diamond grid pattern next to your skin to provide warmth and breathability while also wicking moisture.
- Built with a gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility.
- Impeccably crafted with flat lock seams to reduce both bulk and chafing.
- Fullying functional fly is designed for harness compatibility.
- Capilene Midnight stretches for added comfort and an improved fit during movement.
- Fair Trade certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight:164g
- 4.3-oz 100% recycled polyester diamond grid double knit with miDori bio soft.