Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Jacket
Easy wearing warmth for any cool weather adventure.
The men's Retro Pile Jacket from Patagonia is an easy wearing fleece made from 100% recycled polyester. The retro pile fabric is warm and easy to wear thanks to the soft, fuzzy exterior and smooth skin friendly interior. The raglan sleeve construction gives you full range of natural shoulder mobility and compatibility with pack straps. The flat seam construction helps to reduce bulk and minimise seam chafing.
Other features include a full zip for easy venting, a zip through stand up collar for heating trapping comfort, a chest pocket and two front pockets (all zippered) providing secure storage for any necessities and skin friendly spandex trim on the cuff and hem for comfort.
- 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece for easy wearing warmth.
- Full zip jacket for easy venting with a zip through stand up collar for heat trapping comfort.
- Raglan sleeves allow the full range of natural shoulder mobility and pack wearing comfort.
- Left chest pocket and two front pockets feature webbing zipper pulls.
- Cuff and hem have spandex trim for smooth comfort on the skin.
- Flat seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimise seam chafing.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 680g.