Patagonia Men's R2 TechFace Jacket
Warm, breathable and weather-resistant, this jacket keeps you protected in mountain conditions.
Patagonia's R2 TechFace Jacket features versatile double weave fabric that combines a weather-shedding, durable face with a warm, breathable, high-loft interior. A zippered left-chest pocket holds small essentials and the zippered handwarmer pockets sit high out of the way of harness and pack lines.
The sleek variable condition cuffs resist snags and push up easily and have a partial-hem binding to seal in warmth. Coated in a durable water repellent finish, this jacket keeps you warm, comfortable and protected.
- Hi-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but also highly breathable; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture.
- Soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets.
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort.
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth.
- Claimed weight: 380g.
- 7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.