Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody
Experience unmatched comfort and versatility with the Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody - The Perfect Mid Layer for Active Adventures!
The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody is the perfect blend of warmth, breathability, and stretch for high-output activities in cool-to-cold conditions. It is made with a lightweight, durable recycled polyester ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish to protect from light drizzle and wind.
The Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody combines 40-g FullRange insulation and stretchy, breathable fabrics to provide warmth and comfort without sacrificing mobility. The FullRange insulation is made with a high-loft, lightweight, and flexible material that adapts to your body's movements and allows for a wide range of motion. The hoody also features a stretchy, wicking R1 fleece fabric on the sides, back, and underarms to enhance breathability and moisture management.
The hood is designed to fit snugly and is compatible with a helmet, making it an ideal choice for alpine and ice climbing, backcountry skiing, or any activity where you need to keep your head and neck warm. The Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hoody is a versatile, high-performance mid-layer perfect for anyone who values comfort, mobility, and warmth during cool-to-cold weather activities.
- Breathable 100% Recycled Polyester Shadow Ripstop Shell and Lining
- Fabric Offers Generous Stretch and Outstanding Breathability
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange Insulation is Warm and Stretchy
- R1 Air Fleece Panels add Ventilation on Back and Underarms
- Stretchy Hood and Soft Binding for Easy On/Off
- Minimal Centre Front Zipper with Low-Profile Zipper Garage
- Two Low-Profile Handwarmer Pockets with Invisible Zippers for use with a Pack or Harness
- Sleek, Partially Elasticised Cuffs, Patterned for Minimal Water Absorption
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight: 335g
- Shell and Lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester air permeable shadow ripstop with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Contrast Panels: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange 100% polyester (93% recycled)
- Contrast-panel fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified