Patagonia Men's Hampi Rock Pants
A technical, stretchy, light and breathable pair of climbing pants ready to conquer any crag.
The Patagonia Men's Hampi Rock Pants are lightweight and high-stretch, rock climbing-specific pants for maximum movement. Featuring durable hemp, recycled polyester, and spandex blend, the Hampi Rock Pants maximise breathability and range of motion for the most demanding climbs. The low-profile waistband and pockets create a harness-compatible pant whilst still remaining comfortable and having pockets to store essentials. When the stretchiest, lightest pants are required, grab yourself the Patagonia Men's Hampi Rock Pants.
- Lightweight, Breathable and Durable Fabric
- Built for Movement-Especially while Climbing
- Low-Profile Waistband
- Harness-Compatible Pockets
- Back Patch Pockets
- Straight Leg with Low-Profile Cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight: 320g
- Materials: 5-oz 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave