When the temperatures drop and the blizzards set in the Fitz Roy Down Hoody is the insurance policy you’re going to need.
When the going gets tough... the tough go and get a Fitz Roy Down Hoody. This compact midweight belay hoody will keep you warm through even the coldest alpine conditions and whether you’re hanging off Tasmania's icy cliffs or trekking through the victorian high country, you’re going to need a warm jacket to keep the cold out, and the warmth in.
The recycled nylon shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for extra weather protection and a full-sized draft collar and a single pull hood that's compatible with a helmet should you need. This high loft and ultra-packable hoody is made from the highest quality 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF international for parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply aren’t mistreated, force-fed or live-plucked. The Fitz Roy Hoody isn’t short of extra features and storage either, fitted with elasticised cuffs, dual-adjust cords-lock system, two handwarmer pockets and two large external pockets for easy access, you won’t be shy of places to store your snacks and accessories.
- A light and durable recycled nylon shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides weather protection and is soft to the touch
- 800 - fill- power Advanced Global Traceable Down (Goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
- Centre-front vision zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
- Two handwarmer and two external, zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying; self stuffs into a left-front pocket
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticised opening allows for easy storage
- Soft elasticised stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Claimed Weight 485g (17.1oz)