Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts - 12.5 in.
Hot days and intense riding calls for the right pair of shorts. The Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts 12.5 in. will have you covered.
The Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts - 12.5 in. are a lightweight mountain-bike-specific pair of shorts for high-output riding. The Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts incorporate a four-way stretch fabric that is ultra-lightweight and highly breathable to wick away moisture when sweaty. Ultra low-profile seams prevent rubbing and chafing, and an adjustable OppoSet® waistband securely holds for a custom fit. Dual zippered pockets are great for storing valuables when riding, and a 12.5" inseam length prevents the shorts from riding up for all-day comfort. Struggling to find the perfect mountain bike shorts? Here they are!
- Stretchy, Airy Ultralight Fabric
- No-Stitch Welded Seams
- Contoured Silhouette
- Adjustable, Stay-Put Waistband
- Secure Pass-Through Pockets
- Across-The-Line Integration
- Longer, MTB-Specific Inseam
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight: 159g
- Materials: 4-oz 90-denier 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish