Patagonia Boys Reversible Ready Freddy Hoody
Two jackets in one for your little explorer.
The reversible Ready Freddy Hoody from Patagonia combines two of the greats. With the look of a quilted Down Sweater on one side and Retro-X Jacket styling on the other providing your child with the comfort and warmth they deserve.
The reversible shell side is water resistant while the fleece pile gives them that cozy feeling this jacket is built with wear to spare and even features Patgonia's hand-me-down ID label as they are confident you'll be able to pass this on.
- Reversible with a water resistant, quilted shell. Made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
- Baffles keep THERMOLITE ECO92 synthetic insulation in place.
- Sheel side reverses to warm cozy ¼" high pile 100% polyester fleece with a retro-X zippered chest pocket.
- Insulated three-panel hood has binding at opening for comfort, durability and warmth.
- Full length zipper with zipper garage.
- Binding at cuff and hem.
- Straight hem.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 629g