Osprey Women's Eja (48L)
An ultra-versatile, ultralight pack for any trip you set your mind to.
The Osprey Women's Eja 48L is an ultralight multi-day adventure or day pack that won't disappoint, even in the harshest conditions. At 48L, the Eja is a versatile choice for a do-everything pack, whether going for a short day trip or more extended expeditions. The materials used in the Eja 48L are 100% recycled and highly durable. The 100D and 400D nylon create an ultralight pack, saving vital grams and reducing fatigue over a long day of hiking.
The Eja 48L has multiple pockets and storage options for all your gear along the trail. Mesh outer and side pockets allow you to quickly stash gear away for easy access when on the go. The side compression straps let you store trekking poles and other long items externally while compressing your pack down to accommodate less gear for shorter trips. The lid on the Eja 48L has zippered pockets for more quick access to small items and can be removed for a smaller pack if the total 48L capacity is not required.
The backbone of the Eja 48L is the adjustable Airspeed Suspension, a comfortable mesh panel with a suspension system evenly spreading the load across your back and hips. This also allows a layer of air to pass through the Eja 48L, reducing heat and sweat build-up in hot climates. If you embark on extended trips and require more gear check out the Osprey Eja 58L. If you're looking for a nimble, ultralight hiking pack to go anywhere, the Osprey Women's Eja 48L will have you covered.
- Adjustable airspeed suspension
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with centre back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Ultralight airspeed suspension
- Exoform harness
- Exoform hip belt
- Load Range: 11kg - 14kg
- Main Fabric: Bluesign Approved Recycled 100D High Tenacity Nylon Ripstop, PFC/PFAS-Free DWR
- Accent Fabric: Bluesign Approved Recycled 400D High Tenacity Nylon, PFC/PFAS-Free DWR
- Bottom Fabric: Bluesign Approved Recycled 100D High Tenacity Nylon Ripstop, PFC/PFAS-Free DWR
|WXS/S||45L||70cm H x 36cm W x 30cm D||1.209kg|
|WM/L||48L||75cm H x 36cm W x 30cm D||1.251kg|