Osprey Tempest 30 - Women's Hiking Daypack
The Tempest 30, where will it take you?
The Osprey women's Tempest 30 stands out as a versatile pack, majestically traversing the fine line between a daypack and multi-day pack. This durable top-loader may be used as a generously sized day pack, ideal for long day hikes and gear-heavy activities like climbing or biking, when you need a reliable carry solution. Or, for the avid minimalist this pack may be used as a light-and-fast overnight packing solution, when every gram counts.
The AirScape back panel and BioStretch harness used in the packs construction offers a women's specific fit, therefore providing the most comfortable pack-wearing experience possible. The continuous lumber-to-hip belt wrap encourages dynamic movement and helps to evenly distribute the pack's weight.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Fixed top lid with external zippered slash pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice axe attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hip belt pockets
- Fabric bluesign-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
|X-Small / Small||28L||61H x 28W x 25D cm||1.07kg|
|Medium / Large||30L||66H x 28W x 25D cm||1.19kg|