Osprey Men's Stratos (36L)
From day hikes to more committing endeavours, the Stratos 36L will have you covered.
The Osprey Men's Stratos (36L) Backpack is the ultimate companion for your outdoor escapades.
The Stratos 36L is expertly engineered for optimal comfort and support during long hikes, treks, or day trips. Its adjustable AirSpeed suspension system allows for personalised fit and ventilation, keeping you cool and comfortable even in the most demanding conditions. With a generous 36-litre capacity, this backpack offers ample space to accommodate all your gear essentials. The large main compartment provides easy access and features internal organisation pockets, perfect for keeping your gear neatly arranged.
The Stratos (36L) boasts many thoughtful features to enhance your outdoor experience. The Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment lets you quickly and securely stow your poles when not in use, while the integrated rain cover keeps your gear dry during unexpected downpours. Multiple external and stretch mesh side pockets offer convenient storage for smaller items and quick access to essentials like maps, snacks, or water bottles.
Whether you're an avid hiker, a seasoned traveller, or an outdoor enthusiast, the Osprey Men's Stratos (36L) Backpack is the perfect gear companion.
- Injection-moulded AirSpeed Ventilation suspension system
- Comprehensive fit with a taller and wider frame geometry
- O/S per gender for quick and easy fit
- 4mm LightWire frame
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh back panel for supportive fit
- Increased ventilation area by 40% over previous design
- Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Large zippered hip belt pockets
- Included rain cover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in back panel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
- Zippered access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organised and accessible
- Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets
- Volume: 36L
- Dimensions: 71cm H x 37cm W x 27cm D
- Claimed Weight: 1.488kg
- Load Range: 7 - 14kg
- Main Fabric: bluesign approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Accent Fabric: bluesign approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Bottom Fabric: bluesign approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR