NRS Pilot Knife
The NRS Pilot Knife is a uniquely designed, feature-packed tool for freshwater boating and rescue. The pilot knife is constructed with a stainless steel blade and polypropylene moulded handle. The knife has both smooth and serrated blades with a rope cutting hook but is only sharpened on one edge to help prevent injury in tight rescue situations.
Blunt tip design prevents unintentional punctures of equipment and is able to break glass, in emergency situations. The rubberised handle provides a comfortable and stable grip. The sheath clip attaches to a personal floatation device (PFD) lash tab.
The NRS Pilot knife is perfect for the recreational boater, kayaker or rescue professional.
- Stainless steel blade construction
- Unique sheath design firmly locks knife in place
- sheath firmly attaches to PFD lash
- Knife-edge features both smooth and serrated sections plus rope cutting hook
- Blunt tip safety design with glass breaking abilities
- Bottle opener design
- Contoured rubberized hand grip
- Total length - 7.38 inch
- Blade length - 3 inch