MSR WindBurner - Personal Windproof Stove System
The MSR WindBurner Stove System's Ultra-Efficient Enclosed Radiant Burner and Easy-to-Use Handheld Design allow it to operate flawlessly in weather that causes other stoves to slow or fail.
- Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only
- Integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle
- 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design and internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions
- All-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly, leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure
- Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot / personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy
- Conveniently packs the stove burner, 110g fuel canister (not included), folding canister stand and PackTowl inside the pot; 475ml bowl snaps onto the outside
- Lid with drinking and straining ports; insulated cozy with handle; folding canister stand
- Customisable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner hanging kit and coffee press.
|Burn Time (Max Flame)
||110g canister: 95 minutes
|Average Boil Time
||1 liter: 4.5 minutes