MSR Pocket Rocket 2 Mini Stove Kit - Minimalist 1 Person Cook-and-Eat
An ultra-compact cook-and-eat kit for minimalist solo backpackers, it features the fast-boiling PocketRocket 2 stove and is perfectly sized to make hot water for a one pouch meal or cup of coffee.
For efficiency, the pot doubles as your eat-and-drink vessel and nests the stove and a 100g fuel canister. On the outside, the extra bowl comes at no packing penalty. When small packs are mandatory on everything from alpine objectives to bike-packing missions, this micro cook kit is your ally.
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design saves precious space and slips easily into smaller packs; also makes a great back-up cook solution.
- Ultralight: Whole kit weighs just 278 g, keeping pack weight to a minimum.
- Fast-Boiling: PocketRocket 2 stove boils 1 litre of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; the bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- PocketRocket 2 stove
- .75 L hard-anodised aluminium pot
- 475 ml bowl, clear lid with straining ports
- ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack
- Room to nest 100g fuel canister (sold separately).