MSR Hubba Hubba 3
Gone are the days of a heavy 3-person tent.
The MSR Hubba Hubba 3 is a lightweight 3-season tent that doesn't compromise on comfort. The internal footprint of the Hubba Hubba 3 is a rectangle with no taper in the foot box and 1.17m of headroom for a comfortable living experience for you and the crew. The inner is comprised of a stargazing mesh that allows maximum airflow and can be pitched without the fly for a night sky view.
The rainfly and overall design of the Hubba Hubba 3 is symmetrical for quick and efficient setup in less-than-ideal weather. Featured in the rainfly face fabric is a DuraShield™ coating and taped seams to maximise weather resistance. Other handy features, including StayDry™ rain gutters, tech-friendly pockets and reinforced guy attachment points, make the MSR Hubba Hubba 3 the ultimate 3-person lightweight shelter.
- Tent Body
- Guy Lines
- Stuff Sack
- Setup Instructions
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 1.55kg
- Maximum Space: True rectangular floorplan and exceptional headroom (1.17m), two large side-entry vestibules to store gear
- Waterproof: DuraShield™ fabric coating and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions
- Full-Featured Rainfly: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters and kickstand vents for extra ventilation
- Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick, ultra-compact stuff sack
- Stargazing Mesh: Leave the fly off and watch the stars through the top mesh window
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodised stake loop grommets for extra strength