LOWA Men's Tibet GTX WIDE - GORE TEX Boot
It's true what you've heard, the Tibet is a crowd favourite amongst diehard hikers & hunters alike.
The Tibet GTX is perfect for alpine hikes on rough terrain, or hunting big game in the mountains. All of the boot's features are thoughtfully designed, with a focus on durability, practicality & comfort.
The boot itself is exceptionally stable, which allows you to carry heavy loads over longer distances. An elaborate, yet practical lacing system includes a clever I-Lock lacing cam that enables you to split the tension between the ankle and the top of the foot so that your feet stay happy on rugged terrain.
The patented tongue stud/x-lacing system allows you to cross-lace around the stud to ensure that the tongue remains centre, whilst also offering better pressure distribution. If you're time-savvy, you will appreciate the innovative ball-bearing lace system that speeds up your time spent lacing boots.
The C4 tongue has a patented, anatomical construction that will comfortably cradle your foot, especially over the instep. The FLEXFIT technology offers a more natural, easy forward ankle flex as well as a good heel fit with better stability, whilst underfoot you are supported by a stiff flex, 5mm nylon, full-length stabiliser that includes a PU layer for complete support.
A lasted GORE-TEX lining provides sensational waterproof/breathable protection against the harsh elements. The lining is lasted to ensure great conformation over the foot, reducing bunching - thus providing a smooth fit without hot spots. A unique climate control system in the boot's lining allows air to enter, whilst expelling any heat & moisture.
The upper is a beautiful, nubuck leather that has a sensational aesthetic. The midsole is built from supportive polyurethane with SPS cushioning, whilst the outsole is durable VIBRAM Masai.
- Nubuck Leather Upper - Robust and durable 2.4-2.6mm full grain sanded nubuck leather upper to extend the life of your boots. It's also open-pored for breathability while remaining fully waterproof.
- Gore-Tex Lining - Allows for moisture and sweat to escape while preventing water from entering from the outside.
- C4 Tongue - Anatomically shaped tongue reduces pressure on the instep and allows for improved flex and comfort.
- X-Lacing Stud - Reduces tongue movement and prevents pressure and blisters from forming.
- Roller Eyelets - Allow for quick, easy and smooth lacing with minimal friction
- Flexfit - Allows the foot to roll forward thus saving you strength when going uphill. Also provides for some rotation in an otherwise stiff boot for natural walking comfort.
- I-Lock System - a patented Lowa clamp hook that allows for seperate lacing in 2 zones. Once the lacing is tightened in the lower area of the boot, the clamp hook can be used to fix the tightness thus allowing you to customise the support and prevent the laces from becoming loose as you walk.
- 5mm Nylon Stabilisers - Provides total underfoot support for rough and uneven terrain so you can stay stable on off-trail or rocky adventures.
- Polyurethane (PU) Midsole - PU midsoles do not deform under heavy pack loads and absorb shock well so you can carry more without compromising weight and flexibility. PU midsoles typically extend the life of boots 2.5 times more than EVA.
- SPS System - Optimises foot stability to provide added comfort when walking. This system corrects gait by reducing pronation and supination (feet rolling inwards or outwards).
- Vibram Masai Outsole - Experience excellent grip on all surfaces thanks to this self-cleaning mountaineering tread so you can take on rocky and uneven terrain with confidence.
- Crampon compatible.
- Last: Lowa Wide (width).
- Weight: 1800g/pair.