LOWA Men's Tibet GTX - GORE TEX Boot
It's true what you've heard, the Tibet is a crowd favourite amongst diehard hikers & hunters alike.
The Tibet GTX is perfect for alpine hikes on rough terrain, or hunting big game in the mountains - if that's what tickles your fancy. All of the boot's features are thoughtfully designed, with a focus on practicality & comfort.
The boot itself is exceptionally stable, which allows you to carry heavy loads over longer distances. An elaborate, yet practical lacing system includes a clever I-Lock lacing cam which enables you to split the tension between the ankle and the top of the foot so that your feet stay happy on rugged terrain.
The patented tongue stud/x-lacing system allows you to cross-lace around the stud to ensure that the tongue remains centre, whilst also offering better pressure distribution. If you're time-savvy, you will appreciate the innovative ball-bearing lace system that speeds up your time spent lacing boots.
The C4 tongue has a patented, anatomical construction that will comfortably cradle your foot, especially over the instep. The FLEXFIT technology offers a more natural, easy forward ankle flex as well as a good heel fit with better stability, whilst underfoot you are supported by a stiff flex, 5mm nylon, full-length stabiliser that includes a PU layer for complete support.
A lasted GORE-TEX lining provides sensational waterproof/breathable protection against the harsh elements. The lining is lasted to ensure great conformation over the foot, reducing bunching - thus providing a smooth fit without hot spots. A unique climate control system in the boot's lining allows air to enter, whilst expelling any heat & moisture.
The upper is a beautiful, nubuck leather which has a sensational aesthetic. The midsole is built from supportive polyurethane with SPS cushioning, whilst the outsole is durable VIBRAM Masai.
Available in two different widths, there's a LOWA Men's Tibet GTX boot waiting for you!
- A lasted GORE-TEX lining ensures that your feet stay dry.
- The patented I-Lock lacing cam will lock your laces in place or help split the tension between your ankle & the top of your foot.
- A tongue stud/x-lacing system ensures that your anatomical C4 tongue stays centre.
- The full-length stabiliser is 5mm nylon with a PU layer for support.
- The lining offers great climate control, reducing moisture build up from within.
- The beautiful nubuck leather is attractive & durable.
- A durable VIBRAM Masai outsole is utilised for great traction and longevity.
- The PU midsole includes SPS cushion.
If you love these boots as much as we do, then it's important that you know how to care for them. A copy of the care instructions can be found here. At Tom's Outdoors, we are proud to be associated with LOWA. Tom's Outdoors is located in the Snowy Mountains, Australia. If you have any questions or concerns regarding LOWA, please do not hesitate to contact us.