Kokopelli Recon Self-Bailing Packraft
Kokopelli's Recon Self-Bailing Packraft is the perfect choice for road to river whitewater. Rated for up to class IV water the Recon's are engineered for ultimate durability and are built from commercial grade 1000d reinforced PVC.
The Recon self-bailing features commercial raft Leafield D7 Valves and a self-bailing design to keep you above the water by automatically draining the water from the boat via the combination of the inflatable floor and drain holes.
The self-bailing model allows you to scout those unpredictable runs due to its minimising weight and easy set-up while being faster at self-rescue when compared to the spraydeck version. The Recon's are made from PVC which allows you to inflate the rafts to a higher pressure, compared to the TPU rafts, thus the Recon won't flex when attempting the bigger features on the river.
- 1 x Recon Self Bailing
- 1 X Nano Barrel Pump
- 1 x Compression Strap set
- 1 x Eva Backband
- 1 x Inflatable Floor with Integrated Seat
- 1 X Repair Kit with Glue
- 1 x TiZip Zipper Lubricant (Included with TiZip Zipper equipped packrafts only)
*Please Note Thigh Strap is an additional accessory and NOT INCLUDED*
- Whitewater Series.
- Water Rating: class I - IV
- Material (sidewall): 1000d Reinforced PVC
- Material (floor): 1000d Reinforced PVC
- Valve (pontoon): Leafield D7
- Valve (seat): Leafield D7
- 2 Chambers (main Pontoon + inflatable floor with integrated seat)
- Weight Capacity: 136kg
- Claimed Weight of Boat: 7.2kg
- Claimed weight of boat plus key accessories ( inflatable floor with integrated seat + the EVA backband): 8.1kg
- Claimed weight of boat plus all accessories: 9kg
- PSI Pontoon: 1.0
- PSI Seat: 1.0
- Outer length: 229cm
- Outer width: 94cm
- Inner Length: 145cm
- Inner Width: 41cm
- Packed Size: 56 x 36cm
- TiZip zipper length: 53cm (optional feature)
- Sprayskirt compatible: NO
- Thigh Strap Compatible: Yes