Hultafors Stålberg Carpenter Axe provides any skilled craftsman with the precision they demand.
With a straight long handle and narrow straight edge this is the axe to use when precision is high on the priority list. A finger notch in the axe head allows a grip where your hand is placed, almost straight above the centre of the cutting edge for increased precision.
Like all Hultafors axe's the Stålberg Carpenter Axe is hand forged in Sweden from Swedish quality steel. The axe head is struck 40-60 times as part of the forging process, increasing the density of the steel and resulting in greater durability.
- Total Weight: 1225g
- Weight of Head: 800g
- Length of Handle: 500mm / 20"
- Wooden Handle from American Hickory treated with linseed oil
- Straighter edge with Scandinavian grind.
- The edge is sharpened, polished and ready to use.
- Leather axe sheath included.
- Hand forged in Sweden.