Helsport Ringstind Pro 2 - Lightweight 4-Season Tent
The Ringstind is what happens when you combine minimalism with four season capabilities.
The 2-person tent is exceptionally user-friendly, thanks to the patented pole cup and internal pole channel system. The single pole fits neatly into the pole cup, which is incorporated into a unique pole channel system which offers great wind stability and less vibration/noise in undesirable conditions.
You will find that one metre worth of headroom is allocated, as well as a generous sleeping length, so even taller people can sleep or sit up comfortably. It's the perfect tent for all Australian adventurers.
- The vestibule is spacious and has room for all of your gear.
- The large side entry gives a great feeling of being out in the nature and also provides easy access to your equipment.
- Helsport's AirFlow II® ventilation system is adjustable on the inside of the tent and it helps reduce condensation, and increase air circulation for better quality sleep.
- Includes a mesh door and internal storage pockets.
- The guy line points have integrated elastic webbing to collect and prevent the guy lines from getting entangled.
2 PERSONPacked volume - 15 x 43 cm.
Tent weight (+/- 10%) - 2.22 kg.
Peg weight - 0.14 kg.
Pole length - 1 x 347 cm.
The outer tent fabric is Helsport Rainguard® Pro, 3000mm.
The inner tent is Helsport Airflow Pro.
The floor fabric is Helsport Rainguard® Pro Floor, 5000mm.
The poles are built from DAC Featherlight NSL (36cm sections).
Includes a repair kit (+0.15 kg) containing: fabric, needle, thread, repair sleeve and extra pole segment.