Helsport Adventure Lofoten Superlight 2 Tent
Make your next tent super-light!
The Helsport Adventure Lofoten Superlight 2 Tent is your ultimate companion for lightweight outdoor adventures.
Its ultralight construction, weighing just over 2kg, makes it an ideal choice for hikers seeking to minimise their load without compromising durability or comfort. The flysheet is constructed with a robust yet lightweight ripstop nylon fabric, treated with a waterproof coating to shield you from rain and snow. With a hydrostatic head rating of 3000mm, you can rely on this tent to keep you dry and comfortable even in the most gnarly weather conditions.
Setting up the Lofoten Superlight 2 Tent is a breeze thanks to its innovative pole system. The colour-coded aluminium poles not only provide excellent stability but also allow for quick and intuitive assembly. The Adventure Lofoten Superlight comfortably accommodates two people, providing ample headroom and length for a restful night's sleep. It also has a generous vestibule for storing gear or providing a space to cook on those frosty mornings.
Whether you're embarking on a solo expedition or venturing out with a partner, the Helsport Adventure Lofoten Superlight 2 Tent offers the perfect balance of weight, durability, and functionality.
Also available in a 3 person option here.
- Superlight, high-performance tent
- Minimal amount of stitches. to reduce potential of water leakage and increase durability
- Guyline storage - optimised keeper
- Asymmetric angles between front and back pole to increase wind resistance
- Low stretch frame at bottom to avoid stretch on length of flysheet
- "Tilt Ventilation System" - Adjustable ventilation by tilting the tent to front or back
- Poles Are made with colour codes
- Poles with high prebend to increase wind resistance
- Optimised pole preshape to improve aerodynamics and space inside
- Vestibule Openings: 2 -Door left / Front
- Flysheet, Inner tent and floor with light colour to promote the luminosity inside
- Loops for footprint attachment
- Spacious vestibule with large front opening to allow in the view
- Internal pockets for organising your stuff and even all the doors are stored in separate pockets
- Fly Sheet: 15D Nylon R/S, Silicone on both sides
- Inner Tent: 15D Nylon R/S, DWR C6
- Floor: 40D Nylon R/S, Silicone on both sides
- Poles: Aluminium Yunan UL 8.64mm
- Water column outer tent: 3000mm
- Tent water column ground sheet: 3000mm
- Claimed carry weight: 2.14kg
- Tent inner weight: 535g
- Tent outer weight: 860g
- Length: 400cm
- Width: 160cm
- Height: 110cm
- Person length: 210cm
- Person width: 130cm
- Internal height: 100cm
- Tent persons: 2
- Number of entrances: 1
- Tent vestibules: 1
- Pegs included: 19
- Number of vents: 3
- Tent pole weight: 432g
- Pole segment length: 36cm
- Tent pegs weight: 11g
- Guy line thickness: 1mm