Fjallraven Women's Greenland Winter Jacket
Durable and weather-resistant on the outside, cosy and warm on the inside.
The Fjallraven Greenland Winter Jacket features a classic parka design with modern clothing technology. The G-1000 Eco material construction provides breathability and weather resistance customisation, with the help of Fjallraven's Greenland wax. The jacket's interior incorporates a 100% polyester teddy-fleece lining to make the Greenland Winter Jacket not only weather-resistant but also warm on dewy nights and frosty mornings.
It's a durable jacket thanks to the G-1000 material plus shoulder and elbow reinforcements to add durability and comfort during backpack use. Fjallraven has included two buttoned exterior chest and side pockets as well as an internal zippered pocket to give you plenty of easy-access storage options when you're on the move. A fleece-lined, well-fitting hood and two-way full-zip front with storm flap make for an easy-wearing experience with customisation in warmth and fit. If you need a warm winter jacket with the versatility to adapt to different conditions, choose the Fjallraven Greenland Winter Jacket.
- Wind and water-resistant G-1000 Eco fabric
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection and adaptability
- New, Improved fit
- Teddy-Fleece lining in polyester
- 100% polyester lining
- 100% polyester Supreme Microsoft Fill
- Fill weight: 115g/m2
- Shoulder and elbow reinforcement
- Press buttons and two-way zipper
- Chest, hand and inner pockets
- Claimed weight: 1100g