Exped BivyBag VentAir/PU - Waterproof Breathable Bivy Bag
Lighten your load with the Exped BivyBag VentAir/PU.
The Exped BivyBag VentAir/PU Bivy Bag is the ultimate minimal shelter solution for lightweight, reliable protection.
Crafted with high-quality materials, the BivyBag VentAir/PU ensures exceptional weather resistance. Its 3-layer lightweight waterproof top fabric shields you from rain, snow, and moisture, while the recycled heavy-duty base fabric protects you from wet ground and punctures.
What sets this bivy bag apart is its innovative VentAir technology. The breathable upper section of the bag allows for optimal airflow, preventing condensation buildup and ensuring a fresh and comfortable sleeping environment. Say goodbye to that stuffy feeling often associated with traditional bivy bags—the VentAir provides enhanced ventilation, even during humid conditions.
Comfort is not compromised with this bivy bag. The spacious 3D hood and foot box design accommodates most sleeping pads and allows for unrestricted movement during the night. In addition, a lightweight aluminium wire in the hood provides added space, and the roomy hood allows for some gear storage.
Whether you're embarking on a challenging alpine trek, setting up camp in the backcountry, or simply going on an overnight hike, this bivy bag offers reliable protection whilst lightening the load.
- Breathable top, waterproof, and lightweight
- Underside made of recycled fabric
- Wide zipper opening with mosquito net
- VentAir 3-layer top fabric for waterproof and ultra-breathable performance
- Roomy 3D hood for comfort and some gear storage
- Incorporated aluminium wire provides more headroom for added comfort
- Wide 3D foot box for larger sleeping bags and some wiggle room
- Claimed Weight: 620g
- Dimensions: 240cm L x 95cm W x 80cm H
- Packed Dimensions: 20cm x 11cm
- Stuff Sack Weight: 19g
- Top Material: VentAir vapour-permeable 3-layer laminate, seam taped, 10,000mm water column, MVTR 40,000g/m2/24h
- Bottom Fabric: Recycled 70D taffeta nylon, PU coated, seam taped, 7000mm water column, bluesign certified
- Includes: Bivybag, Stuff sack