Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking Poles
If you're looking for no compromises when it comes to a lightweight trekking pole, the Distance Carbon FLZ from Black Diamond will have you covered.
The Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking Poles are a top-of-the-line trekking pole for lightweight endeavours in our Australian outdoors. With shafts made from 100% carbon fibre, this provides an ultralight trekking pole with a strong backbone for many years of use and abuse. The lightweight EVA foam grip and extensions are comfortable to hold for a short day trip or lengthy thru-hikes. Featuring speed-cone deployment and three-way folding capabilities, the Distance Carbon FLZ makes for a packable, quick and easy-to-use pole. If you're looking for the best of the best in a trekking pole, choose the Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking Poles.
- 100% carbon fibre shafts
- Z-pole fixed length construction with speed-cone deployment
- FlickLock Pro adjustability - featuring forged aluminium construction
- Incredibly lightweight collapsible pole: 170 grams/pole (120cm)
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and grip extension with breathable, moisture-wicking straps made from recycled materials
- Optimised joint support and stiffness for increased durability
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with both carbide and rubber tech tips included
- Removable low-profile baskets for versatility
- Z-pole snow basket compatible
|Size||Claimed Weight (per pair)||Collapsed Length||Useable Length|
|110cm||142g||34cm||95cm - 110cm|
|125cm||180g||37cm||110cm - 125cm|
|140cm||193g||40cm||125cm - 140cm|