Black Diamond Unisex Cirque 84 Skis
This item is bulky
Due to the size/weight/length of this item it cannot be shipped with Australia Post and will be sent via StarTrack. Shipping is calculated at check out.
Unlock backcountry freedom, from technical jump-turns down Watsons Crags to railing open side country faces.
The Black Diamond Cirque 84 Skis are a dedicated backcountry ski with touring capabilities as a priority, without sacrificing downhill performance. The paulownia wood core and Pre-Preg carbon fibre construction featured in the Cirque 84 Skis provide a lightweight overall ski with a damp and stable ride, due to the paulownia wood core, yet still has pop and liveliness thanks to the carbon fibre layup.
The Cirque 84 Skis incorporate a partial ABS sidewall and cap construction to maximise power underfoot while keeping swing weight to a minimum. The tip notch and ABS skin clip at the tail allow for effortless transitions. With these features and more, the Black Diamond Cirque 84 Skis set the bar high for backcountry exploration.
- Versatile 84mm waist with an all-conditions tip rise and tail
- Optimal use: 30% soft snow/70% hard snow
- Ultralight Pre-preg carbon fibre layup offers a damp, smooth ride with torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Engineered paulownia wood core
- 5mm bevelled partial ABS sidewalls with semi-cap construction
- ABS tail protector with integrated ski-clips tab
- Titanal binding mounting plate
- Tip notch for multiple skin attachment methods
- Ultralight Mix Cirque Pre-Cut Skins sold separately
- Material: Ultralight Pre-Peg Carbon/Paulownia Wood Core/Partial ABS Sidewall/Semi Cap