Patagonia Women's Pack Out Hike Tights
The Pack Out Hike Tights from Patagonia are a versatile and lightweight pair of tights for all-round wear. Featuring durable panels at the knees and seat, the pack out tights are designed with added abrasion resistance. Moisture-wicking fabric, a gusseted crotch and flat seamed construction increase mobility while being comfortable to wear all day.
- Inset panels made of moisture-wicking fabric with four-way stretch and a PFC free DWR finish.
- Ribbed waistband for less abrasion while backpacking.
- Two side drop-in pockets.
- One zippered security pocket.
- Gusseted crotch for mobility.
- Durable panels at knees and seat for added abrasion resistance.
- Flat seamed construction for a chafe-free fit.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 303g