Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest
Ditch the sleeves, they're overrated...
The Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest is the perfect layering piece for any outdoor adventure. Made with high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship, this vest is built to provide warmth, comfort, and durability.
The outer shell of the Down Sweater Vest is made from lightweight, windproof, and water-resistant ripstop nylon that protects you from the elements. The vest is also filled with 800-fill-power goose down, which provides exceptional warmth without being bulky or heavy.
The Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest features a flattering, contoured fit that is designed to move with your body. The vest has a full-length zipper, which makes it easy to take on and off, and two zippered hand pockets that provide a secure place to store your essentials.
If you're looking for a high-quality, sustainable, and versatile vest that can keep you warm and protected during any outdoor activity, look no further than the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest.
- Durable Shell Fabric is Made of NetPlus 100% Postconsumer Recycled Nylon Ripstop with a PFC-Free DWR
- 800-Fill-Power 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Down
- Centre-Front Zipper has an Interior Storm Flap and Zipper Garage
- Two On-Seam Handwarmer Pockets, Internal Zippered Chest Pocket Converts to Stuffsack
- Comfortable Nylon-Bound Elastic Armholes and Drawcord at Hem
- Includes a Repair Patch
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight: 201g
- Shell and Lining: 1.2-oz 20-denier NetPlus 100%