Patagonia Men's Back Step Shirt
An everyday shirt made with lightweight fabric for cool-wearing comfort and maximum airflow
Cotton and hemp, a union that was meant to be! Combining 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton the Back Step Shirt allows for ultimate airflow because of the open weave design. The combination of hemp and cotton makes it light on the skin yet durable too, making it a cracking multi-purpose shirt.
In a variety of patterns and colours, the Back Step also has a vented shirttail so you can wear it tucked in or out adding to its versatile nature. It features coconut buttons down the front and button-through chest pockets. Made from soft breathable fabric the Men's Back Step Shirt is designed all-day comfort in warm Australian climates.
- Made with a soft, breathable 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend for warm-weather comfort
- Coconut buttons grace the front placket and the button-through chest pockets
- The shoulder seams are positioned forward, not over the shoulder for greater comfort under pack straps or shoulder bags
- Two chest pocket with buttons for security
- Subtle shirttail hem keeps your shirt in place during movement; side vents provide greater range of motion
- Made in China
- 204g (7.2oz)