Patagonia Guidewater Sling 15L
A great storage solution for easy, on-the-go access
Throw it over your shoulder and get out on the water with the 15L Guidewater Sling by Patagonia. Like all of the Guidewater packs, the 15L sling is made from recycled nylon and polyester, and PU coated for added flexibility, durability, and longevity.
15 litres is a great size for a full day's fishing, with enough room for your fishing gear, a spare layer, a water bottle and a decent lunch, as well as your fly rod or trekking poles which can be strapped to the back.
The Guidewater Sling boasts an IPX-7 waterproof rating, which means it can be fully submerged in water without leaving you with a soggy sandwich. Other notable features include an integrated net scabbard, internal organiser pocket and dual-direction zipper.
- Hard-working, durable fabric
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag
- Panel and strap do not absorb water
- Integrated net scabbard
- Easy access, dual-direction zipper
- Internal organiser pocket that can be transferred to external lash points
- Compatible with Patagonia's Convertible Vest and Wader Workstation
- Claimed weight - 670g
- Fair Trade Certified sewn