Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boots-Aluminum Bar
Patagonia's Foot Tractor Wading boots have been co-developed with Danner providing heavy-duty support for the most demanding wading.
The Foots Tractor Wading boots are Patagonia's most durable and highest performing wading boot. Featuring a Vibram Idrogrip sole for maximum traction on wet surfaces. The Aluminium bars are hard enough to help cut through the slim while soft enough to integrate with the rock surface.
Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon the durable, waterproof full-grain leather features a PFC tanning process to help improve resistance to breakdown even in saltwater. Perforated drains on both sides of the upper foot create a quick-draining channel for faster drying times.
Please Note: Danner wading boots are built to accommodate additional layers including wading socks. We, therefore, recommend choosing your regular shoe size.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather. Featuring a PFC-free tanning processing for improved resistance to breakdown, even in saltwater. Leather can be reconditioned.
- Tough 1000-denier nylon panelling provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Lacing has eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle. A single top hook for easy on/off.
- Nylon coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Perforated drains on either side of the boot clears water quickly.
- Stitch down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, protects the boots' sidewalls and allows the boots to be resoled.
- Moulded bi-fold board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece to reduce weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Vibram Idrogrip sole developed for maximum grip on wet surfaces.
- Aluminium bars are hard enough to cut through slim and soft enough to conform to rock surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- Claimed Weight: 2.461kg.
- Upper: full-grain leather with 1000-denier 100% nylon panelling.
- Top Midsole: 8IR rubber
- Outsole: Vibram Idrogrip with aluminium bars.
- Lining : 67% polyester/ 33% nylon.
- Lower midsole: polyether polyurethane.