Patagonia Black Hole Duffel - 100L
Off on a rugged adventure? The 100L Black Hole Duffel is Patagonia's largest duffel suited for extended trips with large amounts of gear.
The weather-resistant 100L Black Hole duffel is the largest in the series but just as tough protecting your gear while travelling. Made from 100% recycled fabric the lightweight duffel has a padded bottom panel adding structure and cushioning to your gear even when you have to check your baggage in.
The main compartment is accessed through a U-shaped zipper and once the lid is open two zippered mesh pockets can be found on the underside. These pockets are ideal to store those smaller items that can easily be misplaced within the bulk of your gear. An external pocket with zipper can store items close to hand and daisy chains on the exterior allow you to lash extra gear on the outside.
Carrying options include removable padded straps to carry on your back, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end to make linking several bags together easier.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Large opening to the main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage.
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying.
- Padded base protects contents.
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing.
- Claimed weight: 1.640kg
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"
- Volume: 100L.
- Body materials: 14oz 900 denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop.
- Lining materials: 3.3oz 200 denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.