An easy access sling pack with just the right amount of organisation and close-fitting comfort.
Patagonia's 8L Atom Sling Pack is perfect for everything from day-trips into the mountains to your daily commute to work. The Atom’s teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you’re moving through crowded streets and subway terminals.
When you need to grab something, the single-strap design lets you rotate the Atom to the front for quick access. The large, zippered main pocket holds your lunch and extra clothes; it has a dedicated, padded tablet sleeve for your hand-held electronics. Sized for essentials, the zippered outside pocket features a key clip and keeps your passport and sunglasses handy.
A convenient stretch mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes, and adjustable exterior compression straps manage different-sized loads such as securely holding a yoga mat or rain shell. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation.
- Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave; lined with 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistance.
- Two-compartment sling has just enough room for daily essentials.
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to the body for all-day comfort.
- Exterior compression manages loads and securely holds a yoga mat or spare jacket.
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and harness.
- The large and expandable chest pocket holds most cell phones.
- Padded tablet sleeve.
- Claimed weight: 286g.