Osprey Women's Sirrus (24L)
Take your day hikes to the next level with the Sirrus 24L.
The Osprey Women's Sirrus 24L Hiking Daypack is built tough for any day trip from the Victorian High country to the Tasmanian coast. The 24L capacity is ideal for a day trip with enough room for a packed lunch, a couple of layers, water bottles and more. The recycled nylon material used in the Sirrus 24L is exceptionally durable to tackle brushing against rocks, sharp sticks, blackberry bushes and everything in between.
When the temperature rises, the Airspeed suspension and ventilation allow a layer of air to pass across your back, keeping you cool as you walk, and spreads the load across your back evenly when carrying heavy items. Throughout the Sirrus 24L, there is excellent organisation for your valuables and other bulky gear, such as zippered front stash pockets, side compression straps, integrated rain cover, internal hydration sleeve, and the list goes on. Wherever you plan on day hiking, choose the Osprey Sirrus 24L Hiking Daypack for comfort and functionality on the trail.
- Airspeed Suspension & Ventilation
- Comprehensive Fit
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign-approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly # 10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
- Load Range: 5-12kg
- Main Fabric: Bluesign approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Accent Fabric: Bluesign approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Bottom Fabric: Bluesign approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
|O/S||24L||55cm H x 34cm W x 24cm D||1.239kg|