NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves
Take the chill off your next paddle.
The NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves are perfect for cold weather paddling to take the chill off. These gloves are made from 0.5 mm neoprene material, which provides both warmth and flexibility. The gloves are designed to fit snugly to your hands, ensuring a secure and comfortable fit that won't interfere with your grip or dexterity.
The silicone pattern on the palm provides a non-slip grip, making it easier to hold onto paddles, oars, or other equipment. The inside of the gloves are lined with a sot, smooth, hydrophobic interior. The NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves are an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and versatile glove for water-based activities.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating sheds water without sacrificing dexterity
- 0.5mm neoprene core for lightweight inulation
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior feels great against bare skin
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip when wet
- Features a simple stretchy cuff for easy donning and pairing snaps to keep the gloves together
- Claimed Weight: 85g
- Outer layer: 6 oz premium nylon/spandex
- Material: 0.5mm HydroSkin
- Glove Use and Conditions: Insulating: Cool
- Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Taped Seams: No
- Palm Material: Silicone palm pattern
- Wrist Closure: Fitted cuffs
- Gender Sizing: Men
- Features: Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating, wrist pairing snaps