Comfortable women's parka with synthetic lining that effectively keeps out the wind, rain and winter temperatures.
Fjallraven's Women's Nuuk Parka is the perfect winter garment for changing weather conditions. It protects against the wind and rain at the same time as the Supreme Micro Loft padding keeps you warm in really low temperatures. Fixed hood with soft fleece lining and detachable artificial fur that keeps snow storms away from your face.
Many practical pockets, including spacious bellow pockets and hand-warming pockets at the hem, two zippered breast pockets and a pocket for a media player on the sleeve. On the inside, there are two mesh pockets, a telephone pocket with an opening for earphones and a safety pocket. Drawcord at the waist and hem and a long, two-way zipper with protective flap. Velcro adjustments for the sleeve cuffs.
- Women's wind and waterproof padded parka in fluorocarbon-free Hydratic.
- Two fleece-lined hand-warming pockets at sides.
- Two chest pockets.
- Two top-loading bellow pockets and one media pocket on the sleeve.
- Two-way adjustable hood with detachable arctic fur.
- Inside is equipped with drawcord at the waist and bottom hem, two large stretch mesh storage pockets, one media pocket with fox hole and cord holder and one additional safety pocket.
- Shell fabric velcro closure at cuffs
- Fleeced lined hood and collar.
- Weight: 1480g
- Weight reference: in size Small
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Inner material: 100% polyamide
- Breathability: 10000 g/m²/24h
- Water column: 10000 mm
- Designer: Product Developer: Daniel Holmgren